December 12, 2006

Lonely Vacations!



Here i am once again!!
IT'S VACATIONS!! PARTY!!!!
But darn, how i mis school....
Through out schooing days i've been expecting the vacations to turn up asap. No I feel I wish I had school. Extra classes and loads of sums to finish off within a week.
And I'm not getting permission to hang around with my friends, coz
1. I'm not studying hard enough (well not studying at all)
2. Country situation is going from bad to worse.

Lonely!! Damn Lonely!!

Wish I had a girl friend.....
But then again like others say Love is painful... Which I've seen, and i know quite a bit about the painful side of it too. Being lonely without anyone who is close to you, is HELL! But if there are people around you and you still feel lonely, i dunno what to call that. People say everyone has the so called "LUCK" around them. And so far i havent felt anything called "LUCK" around me. Not even a small percent. I wanted the so called luck for my O/L's, Love and at least my AL's, which turned out to be a disaster. SO this something proves that some people dont have the so called "LUCK".

"I reach but I feel only air at night. Not you, not love, just nothing." (Evanscence)

I look myself on the mirror, and then say to myself who are you?
Not everyone is true to each other.
I feel that all the people around me are being selfish, except me. Why? I simply havent got an answar for that yet. May be I think I'm too kind hearted, and cant say "NO" if anyones asks for a help or a favour. Which my mom calls stupidity. I cant help it. I trust everyone. Mainly my friends, whom sometimes take advantage of me and give lame excuses, when i'm in a severe need for help. Some betray by leaking secrets here and there, but wanting there secrets to be untold.
Some even say that i'm rude or mean!! What for? For saying stuff like that!!
I see no rudeness by telling something to a persons face. It feels very odd to go talk behind the persons back, and its worse than telling stuff to the face.
Why do i mask my self to people and smile at them when i feel like crying?
Why does a humans brain work so complicatedly?
Why are the people whom are close to my heart, miles away from me?
I wish that someone tries to answer these....

"Don't Leave me here, by myself, I can't Breathe." (Evanscence)

And one thing i know for sure is that GOD is still keeping me down here coz, he knows that he might be in great trouble if I get there upto him.....
Publish
The lower I'm kept, the Better for him and the other above!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man...i fell your pain...exactly...every second of it....i just cry and cry...and keep on cry...i just dont gte it....i really dont...its so confusing....are we gods mistakes? or why why or why do we have to go through all this crap? for being good? so the fact that we learnt in kindergarten that being good is next to god is all lies? i really dont know...but iw ant an answer...i really do...if iam able to go through this pain and i deserve all this crap...then id eserve an answer for all this pain too! im there for u always....eventhough i might go into mood swings here and there iam here....ill wathc for you...like a guardian...ill take u through this life...thsi journey...thsi journey on the path of thorns!

Satya said...

i was thinking the same thing just a few hours ago!
i understand the feeling.
all i can do is cry...then fall asleep while crying...then wake up and think "what did i do to deserve this hell?" then i think "why does my life suck so much?"...and i have over two weeks of this...it will end in suicide.
but hang in there...at least you have your parents...unlike me.
lonliness. one of lifes biggest...*findsword* suckers. but hey, you have parthi...
goodbye for now.
Satya xXx

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

I love juneaska.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards