November 17, 2006

Alas.... My First Post.......

Well i've been trying to start a blog for a very long time, seeing my bro's, which is ...... well... Wow!! I'd say.
So here it is, starting safe and sound. Well its seems like a good day coz i cut school and am doing this quite peacefully. To tell the truth i'm supposed to be doing a chemistry pastpaper given as homework, to be submitted today in another 2-3 hrs time. I've been trying to work a sum in it for the past 2 days and i still cant remember how to do it. So just closed the book and here i am sitting infront of my lovely computer. Well got to get going and finish those sums.
Keep checking for the updates and have a nice day too......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging my dear boy! its an awesome place to share your thoughts! it would eb a great experience
enjoy

Optimistic Marshwiggle said...

COPY CAT!!! :-P